WEBSITE ONLINE Privacy Notes (as of October 31, 2018)
Memory Treatment Centers offers you this Service on these conditions:
- that you are 18 years of age or older;
Proprietary Information – In addition to the publicly available information, memorytreatmentcenters.com also provides access to personal health-related information to those who provide the necessary information to make that possible.
System Security – Memory Treatment Centers has taken reasonable steps and has employed industry-standard practices and technology to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of personally identifiable information; but because even the most secure computer system can be violated, Memory Treatment Centers cannot guarantee security.
Information We Obtain by Automated Means
When you interact with the Service, we obtain certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web server logs, web beacons and other technologies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s web browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server.
We may use these automated technologies to collect information about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. The information we obtain in this manner may include your device IP address, other identifiers associated with your devices, web browser characteristics, device characteristics, language preferences, referring/exit pages, clickstream data, and dates and times of Site visits. These technologies help us (1) remember your information so you will not have to re-enter it; (2) track and understand how you use and interact with our products, services and the Service; (3) tailor our products, services and the Service around your preferences; (4) measure the usability of our products, services and the Service and the effectiveness of our communications; and (5) otherwise manage and enhance our products, services and the Service.
Your web browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of the Service. For mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before using cookies or similar tools.
How We Use The Information We Obtain
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- provide our products and services to you;
- send promotional materials, newsletters and other communications about our products and services;
- establish and manage your account with Memory Treatment Centers;
- process and fulfill orders in connection with our products and services and keep you informed about the status of your order;
- identify and authenticate you so you may order our products and access and use the Service;
- communicate about, and administer participation in, special events, programs, promotions, offers surveys, focus groups and market research;
- provide patient advocacy and customer support and respond to inquiries;
- increase and maintain the safety and security of our products and services and prevent misuse;
- perform data analytics (including market research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization and aggregation of personal information);
- manage career opportunities, including for recruitment purposes, employee onboarding and other human resources purposes;
- operate, evaluate, develop, manage and improve our business and the Service (including operating, administering, analyzing and improving our products, services and the Service; developing new products and services; managing and evaluating the effectiveness of our communications; performing accounting, auditing, billing reconciliation and collection activities and other internal functions);
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
We also may use the information we collect about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent if required by applicable law.
Third-Party Analytics Services
We use third-party web analytics services on the Service, including Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel. These service providers use automated technologies to collect data (such as IP addresses) to evaluate use of the Service. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit https://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html. To learn more about Facebook Pixel and how to opt out, please visit https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950?helpref=faq_content.
Online Tracking and Interest-Based Advertising
We may collect information about your online activities to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your interests. Where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent for the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
The Service is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers. To learn how to opt out of ad network interest-based advertising in the United States, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices, http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/, and http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/.
We do not sell or otherwise share personal information about you except as described in this Online Privacy Notice. We may share your personal information with (1) our affiliates and subsidiaries and (2) our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as career inquiry, customer support, payment processing and data analytics. We do not authorize our service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
Children’s Personal Information
The Service is designed for a general audience service and are not directed to children. Memory Treatment Centers does not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe that a child under age 13 may have provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Updates To This Online Privacy Notice
This Online Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will indicate at the top of the notice when it was most recently updated.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Online Privacy Notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or change your preferences, or if you would like to exercise other applicable data protection rights, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Memory Treatment Centers
ATTN: PRIVACY OFFICER
222 S Main St, Suite 500
Salt Lake City, UT 84101